(1) Prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document processing charges, any electronic filing charge, any NMEDA charge and emission testing charge. Prices are subject to change; please see store for details and eligibility of any rebates. We reserve the right to change any information at any time, including prices and make no guarantee on the accuracy of the information contained herein.
Loan Payment Calculator
(2) The results of this loan payment calculator are for comparison purposes only. Estimated Payment will be an approximation, actual payments from a financial institution may vary. Subject to credit approval and terms.
(3) This information contains EPA estimates for this vehicle when new. Actual fuel economy will vary for many reasons, including driving conditions and how the car was driven and maintained. Aftermarket modifications to the vehicle can affect fuel economy, especially those that change the vehicle’s weight, aerodynamics, or wheel/tire size. Estimates based on data from fueleconomy.gov.
One Free Year of ProtectionWorks
(4)With a purchase of any vehicle. Retail value of $199. Offer not valid on prior purchases. Excludes accessible vehicles with over 150,000 miles.ProtectionWorksroadside assistance is provided byMobilityWorksthroughAxiom Product Administration.
Buy Direct FREE Delivery Anywhere in the United States
(5) Free delivery valid with the purchase of a pre-owned vehicle through our Buy Direct Program. Free Delivery for vehicles purchased in Alaska and Hawaii only valid from California MobilityWorks locations.
(6) Factory inspection, powertrain and conversion warranty provided by BraunAbility.
(7) ProtectionWorks roadside assistance is provided by MobilityWorks through Axiom Product Administration.
Home Test Drive
(8) Test drive must be within 100 miles of a MobilityWorks location. Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance is required. Only one test drive per customer. Maximum 100 miles per test drive. Fuel is not included. Vehicles available for test drive are subject to inventory availability on date of test drive. Smoking is prohibited in vehicle. Excludes test drives for commercial use.
CPO Factory Warranty
(9) Factory Warranty provided by original equipment manufacturer
3.9% for 72 Months On BraunAbility or VMI Accessible Vehicles
(10) Financing promotion valid through March 18, 2023. Must take delivery of vehicle by March 18, 2023. Promotion valid on any 2015 or newer Dodge Grand Caravan, Chrysler Voyager, Chrysler Pacifica, Honda Odyssey or Toyota Sienna with a BraunAbility or VMI conversion with mileage under 125,000 miles and requires a cash or trade-in equity equal to 20% of total price. 3.9% APR (Annual Percentage Rate) for up to 72 months. Monthly payments are based on the price of the vehicle, down payment and approved credit. Not all that apply will be approved. Approval based on a credit score of 740 or above and minimum loan value of $8,000.
90-Days Deferred Payments – Limited Time Offer – Flex Series
(12) Not all applicants will be approved for financing. Applicants must complete and execute all forms, applications, agreements, contracts, instruments, or other writings as required by Mobilityworks or applicable third party financing institution (“Relevant Financing Documents”) and must comply with all terms and conditions therein. Mobilityworks, or any applicable third-party financing institutions, reserves the right to terminate the Program benefit upon applicant’s failure to comply with the terms and conditions of the Relevant Financing Documents may lead to termination of the Program benefit. Offer valid on any Chrysler Pacifica or Voyager with Driverge Flex4 or Flex6 conversion with 60,000 miles or less. Max term 72 months for new vehicles and 60 months for pre-owned vehicles. Approval is based on a credit score of 620 or higher. Not available in Canada. Void where prohibited by law. Valid in the US Only. Offer expires March 31,2023.
Free 24- Hour Test Drive
(13) Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance is required. Only one test drive per customer. Maximum 100 miles per test drive. Fuel is not included. Vehicles available for test drive are subject to inventory availability on date of test drive. Smoking prohibited in vehicle. Excludes test drives for commercial use.
(15) Free Delivery from the nearest MobilityWorks location to your home.
Buy Direct – 5-Day Money Back Guarantee
(16) The 5-day period begins the day the vehicle is delivered and ends at 5:00 PM Central on the fifth day. Program availability may be subject to credit prequalification and all may not qualify. Additional program limitations, terms and conditions apply.
$407 Per Month– on Pre-Owned 2019 or newer Dodge Grand Caravan GT or SXT with NEW Adaptive Mobility Systems Side-Entry Power Conversion-BUY DIRECT ONLY
(18) Financing promotion require 20% cash down and 120 payments of $407 a month. 7.99% APR (Annual Percentage Rate) for 120 months. Monthly payments are based on price above, down payment and approved credit. Financing through M & T Bank. Not all buyers will qualify for offer. Approval is based on a credit score of 740 or higher. Must take delivery by March 18, 2023.
$388 Per Month– Pre-Owned 2019 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT with NEW Driverge Quiet Ride Side-Entry Conversion-BUY DIRECT ONLY
(19) Financing promotion require 20% cash down and 120 payments of $388 a month. 7.99% APR (Annual Percentage Rate) for 120 months. Monthly payments are based on price above, down payment and approved credit. Financing through M & T Bank. Not all buyers will qualify for offer. Approval is based on a credit score of 740 or higher. Must take delivery by March 18, 2023.
$407 Per Month– Pre-Owned 2019 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT with NEW BraunAbility CompanionVan Side-Entry Conversion
(20) Financing promotion require 20% cash down or trade or equivalent and 120 payments of $407 a month. 7.49% APR (Annual Percentage Rate) for 120 months. Monthly payments are based on price above, down payment and approved credit. Financing through M & T Bank. Not all buyers will qualify for offer. Approval is based on a credit score of 740 or higher. Must take delivery by March 18, 2023.
FSA or HSA Eligible
(21) Not all medical equipment expenses at MobilityWorks are FSA or HSA eligible. MobilityWorks does not accept HSA or FSA cards as payment. Customer’s must request reimbursement from their plan administrator. Contact your plan administrator or employer for more information on how to provide the appropriate documentation for reimbursement and what medical care expenses are covered.
In Honor of Your Service – 10% off Your Rental – Fix number on website
(22) Subject to availability. Pre-scheduled appointment required and presentation of active or inactive military ID. Offer expires 12/31/2023. Limit one coupon per customer. Promotional Code: 10%OFFVET
Service to and From Airport – Rental
(23) At participating locations. Additional fees may apply.
10% off Your Rental- Book Online
(24) Subject to availability. Reservation must be booked online in order to receive discount. One-time use. Cannot be combined with other offers. Offer expires 12/31/2023. Promotional Code: ONLINE10
Mobility Guard Extended Service Contract
(25) MobilityGuard Extended Service Contract is standard with every pre-owned vehicle purchased that is no longer covered by an original equipment manufacturer warranty due to mileage or age of vehicle. All other terms and conditions of MobilityGuard coverage must be met. MobilityGuard covers a vehicle with 150,000 miles or less and model year 2005 or newer. MobilityGuard is valid for the first 3 months or 3,000 miles after purchase. Excludes commercial use vehicles.
(26) Offer does not include synthetic or synthetic blend oil changes. Taxes and shop fees additional. Cannot be combined with other offers.
Rental- Newer model vehicles with both side and rear-entry ramps available
(27) At select locations.
$69,995-VMI Toyota Sienna Special Purchase
(28) Limited quantities available. Prices plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document processing charge, and any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. No other rebates or incentives are applicable. Offer only applies to 2020 Pre-Owned Toyota Sienna XLE or LE with brand new VMI Northstar® conversion with mileage of 40,000 or more. Vehicle pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual vehicles may vary. Offer ends March 31, 2023. Must take delivery of vehicle by March 31, 2023.
(30) Must present referral code prior to purchase. Offer valid up to 365 days from receipt of emailed coupon.
The Accessible 2022 Toyota Sienna-Spacious and Fuel Efficient – BraunAbility
(34) EPA-estimated 36 city/36 hwy/36 combined mpg rating for 2022 Sienna FWD models;35 city/36 hwy/35 combined mpg rating for 2022 Sienna AWD models. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary for many reasons, including your vehicle’s condition and how/where you drive. See www.fueleconomy.gov.
Service – Pick Up and Delivery
(35) Must be within 50 miles of a MobilityWorks location.
FLEX Lease Option on BraunAbility CompanionVan – $349 per month
(36) Closed-End Lease on Pre-Owned 2019 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT with NEW BraunAbility CompanionVan Side-Entry Conversion with mileage of 50,000 or more. For well qualified lessees through Banclease Acceptance Corporation. Adding options increases payment. $349 per month for 39 months. $11,793.75 down. First month’s payment, plus fees, taxes, title, NMEDA charge, any emission testing charge, and license fees extra. Security deposit waived. Lessee responsible for maintenance, insurance, payment, delinquency charges, and excess wear and tear. Mileage charge of .45/mile over 5,000 miles/year. Actual net capitalized cost $31,496.25. Net capitalized cost includes $1,295 acquisition fee. Total monthly payments $13,611 plus tax. Residual value is $28,681. Disposition fee of $995. No penalty for early termination. Option to purchase at lease end is $28,681. May not be combined with other offers. Must take delivery of vehicle by March 31, 2023
(37) Factory inspection, powertrain and conversion warranty provided by Driverge Vehicle Innovations.
$41,995 BraunAbility CompanionVan
(38) Limited quantities available. Prices plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document processing charge, and any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. No other rebates or incentives are applicable. Offer only applies to 2019 or newer Pre-Owned Dodge Grand Caravan with new BraunAbility CompanionVan conversion with mileage of 50,000 or more. Vehicle pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual vehicles may vary. Offer ends March 18, 2023. Must take delivery of vehicle by March 18, 2023.
$39,995 Driverge Quiet Ride – BUY DIRECT ONLY
(39) Limited quantities available. Prices plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document processing charge, and any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. No other rebates or incentives are applicable. Offer only applies to 2019 or newer Pre-Owned Dodge Grand Caravan with new Driverge Quiet Ride conversion with mileage of 50,000 or more. Vehicle pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual vehicles may vary. Offer ends March 18, 2023. Must take delivery of vehicle by March 18, 2023.
MobilityWorks+ Subscription Program Disclaimers
(40) Book through the MobilityWorks+ app up to end of next calendar month subject to account balance and vehicle availability. MobilityWorks reserves the right to substitute a similar vehicle at time of pick-up. MobilityWorks+ subscriber must be present at vehicle pick-up. Bookings debited against account balance when made and credited back to same month’s available balance if canceled at least 48 hours in advance. Additional terms apply – see MobilityWorks+ App End User License Agreement and MobilityWorks Rental Contract for details.
(41)Must provide proof of Member’s comprehensive automobile insurance at pick-up.
(42) $999 enrollment fee and first and last month membership dues are non-refundable and due upon enrollment. Membership dues subject to change with prior notice. Cancel at any time. Member must download MobilityWorks+ App and provide valid credit card for automatic payment of monthly dues. Vehicles for consumer use within the continental United States only. Fuel charge of $10 per gallon if vehicle is not fully refueled and daily surcharges may apply in FL, PA, or NJ. All fees and charges plus applicable taxes. Vehicle must be picked up and dropped off at same location during normal business hours. Each day booked is limited to a 24-hour period; excess days subject to availability and full rental rate. Weekends require a minimum of 4 booked days. Booked vehicle subject to availability at pick-up and MobilityWorks may substitute a similar vehicle. Program benefits may not be transferred, and member must be present, provide valid license and proof of valid comprehensive automotive insurance, and sign rental agreement prior to each vehicle delivery. Program benefits have no cash value and unused benefits expire at the end of each calendar month. Not available where prohibited by law. See rental contract for additional terms and conditions.
$41,995 Adaptive – Buy Direct Program Only
(43) Limited quantities available. Prices plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document processing charge, and any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. No other rebates or incentives are applicable. Offer only applies to 2019 or newer on Pre-Owned 2019 or newer Dodge Grand Caravan GT or SXT with NEW Adaptive Mobility Systems Side-Entry Power Conversion with mileage of 40,000 or more. Vehicle pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual vehicles may vary. Offer ends March 18, 2023. Must take delivery of vehicle by March 18, 2023.
- How severe are your mobility challenges? ...
- How important are practicality and convenience? ...
- Are you shopping for both current and future needs? ...
- What's the weather like where you live? ...
- Have you received help from a certified mobility consultant?
What vans can be converted to wheelchair accessible? This process can take up to five weeks depending on the model of your vehicle and the features you are adding. Basic conversions can cost $10,000 to $20,000, while some conversions can cost as much as $60,000 for specialized equipment.What are wheelchair vans called? ›
A handicap van can also go by several other names, including wheelchair accessible vehicle, wheelchair van, conversion van, mobility van and more. Some may also call it a wheelchair lift or wheelchair ramp van.What is the difference between a transport wheelchair and a regular wheelchair? ›
The biggest difference is that standard wheelchairs are designed with large wheels so that you can propel yourself, while transport wheelchairs have small wheels and are meant to be pushed from behind by a second person.Does Medicare cover the cost of a transport wheelchair? ›
Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) covers power-operated vehicles (scooters), walkers, and wheelchairs as durable medical equipment (DME).Can I get a grant for a wheelchair? ›
If you are in the market for a powered, electric wheelchair, then one of the best ways to get wheelchair funding is through the Motability Scheme. This scheme is designed to help you purchase electric wheelchairs and vehicles designed to make travelling that much less stressful for you.Is a handicap van tax deductible? ›
Unfortunately, a wheelchair van is not tax-deductible, but the wheelchair van conversion and the conversion features are tax-deductible. This will include the cost of the conversion and the cost of hand controls, securement systems, transfers seats, and more.What is the best way to transport a wheelchair? ›
You can either use a portable wheelchair ramp or purchase a trailer with one built in to get the chair in and out. An outside lift will transport any kind of wheelchair or scooter. If you own a small, medium, or large vehicle, you can attach a wheelchair or scooter lift at the rear end of their vehicle.What is a transit option for a wheelchair? ›
What is the Transit System Option? The Transit System is comprised of designated tie-down securement locations attached to the frame of the wheelchair. The Transit System may also include transit tested seating hardware used to secure the seating system to the frame of the wheel- chair.What is a wheelchair transporter? ›
Transport wheelchairs are lightweight, narrow mobility chairs that combine the function of a wheelchair with the maneuverability of a rollator or walker. They are meant to be pushed by a caregiver, as their small wheels make it impossible for the wheelchair user to propel themselves.
- Car-Based Vans.
- Small Vans.
- Medium Vans.
- Large Vans.
- Hybrid and Electric Vans.
- Pick-Up Trucks.
Hitch-Mounted Vehicle Lifts
These wheelchair and scooter lifts start at around $800 and go up to around $2,000 for powered options.
This type of vehicle conversion work requires specialized training and certification, the number of professionals trained do this work is few. The total cost of a wheelchair conversion vehicle can be upwards of $40,000 – $70,000.What is the easiest car for the elderly to get in and out of? ›
The Escape combines a sedan's driveability with an SUV's versatility. Its ideal seat height makes it easy to get in and out of the vehicle. All models except the base one come with keyless entry and ignition as well as heated and power-adjustable seats.
Type 5 wheelchair models do not fold and feature swing-away footrests, quick release axles for easy servicing and transport, anti-tippers and adjustable-height arms that can be removed. These wheelchair types are highly customizable for individuals with very limited mobility.Can I get a free car if I am disabled? ›
The Motability scheme allows some disabled people getting DLA, PIP or War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement to obtain a car, powered wheelchair or scooter. The scheme uses some or all of your mobility benefit payments to cover the cost of "contract hire" or "hire purchase" of an appropriate vehicle.Does Medicare pay for lightweight wheelchairs? ›
A lightweight wheelchair (K0003) is covered when a beneficiary meets both criteria (1) and (2): Cannot self-propel in a standard wheelchair in the home; and. The beneficiary can and does self-propel in a lightweight wheelchair.What type of wheelchair is easiest to push? ›
The two easiest wheelchair types to push are transport chairs and travel wheelchairs. These wheelchair styles are specifically designed to be pushed by a companion, and both rely on a lightweight frame, simple construction, and narrow seat to make them easier to maneuver while pushing.What are the four types of wheelchair transfers? ›
Types of transfers:
- Stand Pivot.
- Stand Step.
- Bent Pivot.
- Mechanical Lift.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- ALS (AKA Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Parkinson's Disease.
- Spinal Cord Injuries.
- Cerebral Palsy.
- Muscular Dystrophy.
- CVA (AKA stroke-related paralysis)
- Post-Polio Syndrome.
Transport chairs typically come in three sizes: narrow (16"-17" wide seat), medium (18" to 20" wide seat), and wide (22" + wide seat).How much does Medicare pay for a standard wheelchair? ›
Medicare Part B pays 80 percent of the cost of a wheelchair after you have met your annual deductible. You will pay 20 percent of the cost in addition to your annual Medicare premiums.How to get money for a wheelchair? ›
Grants are a common way to get wheelchairs that are out of your price range. Grants are offered by non-profits and community groups. They are made to provide financial aid to those in need of a wheelchair. These grants are usually given by non-profits in the USA on a first come first serve basis.How much is the disability grant now? ›
The medical assessment will determine if you receive a temporary or permanent grant. The assessment will also indicate if you will need a future medical review. SASSA makes the final decision on awarding the grant, not the medical practitioner. The maximum amount that the disability grant can pay is R1 990.Who qualifies for disability grant? ›
The applicant must be 18 to 59 years of age. The applicant must submit a medical / assessment report confirming permanent, severe disability. The applicant's medical assessment must not be older than 3 months at date of application.What can you write off for disability? ›
If you have a disability that limits your ability to work or substantially limits a major life activity, such as walking, breathing, learning, or using your hands, the IRS allows you to deduct your impairment-related work expenses (IRWE) from any employment income or self-employment income.Can you claim wheelchair on your taxes? ›
Contact lenses, including equipment and materials for using contacts. Insurance premiums for medical care coverage. Laboratory fees. Medical aids, including wheelchairs, hearing aids and batteries, eyeglasses, contact lenses, crutches, braces, and guide dogs (and their care)Can I claim a van as an expense? ›
You can claim the cost of buying a van as expenses against your income tax bill, but how you do so depends on how you pay tax. If you use traditional accounting you can claim the van as a capital allowance. Generally, the same applies if you use cash basis accounting, unless you're using simplified expenses.Can you use a transport wheelchair as a regular wheelchair? ›
Transport chairs are used to move people around who cannot propel themselves using a standard wheelchair. A second person is required for mobility. For those who find a regular wheelchair too big or heavy to move around, transport wheelchairs are a great alternative.How do wheelchair users get on buses? ›
Wheelchair users should be given priority over pushchair users. If there's a pushchair in the wheelchair space, when you try to board the bus, the driver should ask the pushchair user to move. However if the pushchair user refuses to move the driver can not force them to do so.
Description. Transportation Options (also called Transportation Choice, Transportation Diversity) refers to the quantity and quality of accessibility options available to an individual or group, taking into account their specific needs and abilities.Are transport wheelchairs hard to push? ›
Wheelchair users exert more energy when pushing a transport wheelchair than a self-propelled wheelchair. This is likely because of the larger size and weight of transport wheelchairs. Transport wheelchairs are also less maneuverable, making them harder to push in tight spaces.What do wheelchair services provide? ›
Providing and maintaining wheelchairs for people unable to walk or who have a long-term disability which affects their walking.What is the most reliable van to buy? ›
- The Madness In The Method. ...
- Small Van: Volkswagen Caddy. ...
- Small Van: Fiat Doblo. ...
- Medium Van: Ford Transit Custom. ...
- Medium Van: Vauxhall Vivaro. ...
- Large Van: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter. ...
- Large Van: Volkswagen Crafter. ...
- Pickup Truck: Toyota Hilux.
What Is The Most Popular Style Of Vans? The Old Skool may be the most popular style of Vans. However, the classic slip-on is also very popular.What is a Class 2 van? ›
Class 2 – Light Duty includes SUVs, standard-size pickup trucks, and vans with a GVWR of 6,001 to 10,000 lbs.Will Uber load a wheelchair? ›
*Uber WAV is only available in select markets. Riders who use folding wheelchairs can request a ride in all other options available through the Uber app. Drivers are expected to accommodate riders using walkers, canes, folding wheelchairs, or other assistive devices.How do I choose a wheelchair van? ›
You need to know how wide the wheelchair is and how much space will be needed to safely and comfortably transport both the chair and passenger. Very wide wheelchairs need extra-wide ramps. You must determine these measurements for each wheelchair that will be transported.Does Medicare cover wheelchair carrier for car? ›
While Medicare will pay for power wheelchairs and scooters, Medicare will not cover personal mobility vehicles in most cases, even when provided with doctor prescription for durable medical equipment (DME) device.Do wheelchair vans hold their value? ›
A well-maintained wheelchair van may be able to hold its resale value which can decrease the overall cost of ownership.
The most significant difference between ADA-compliant and wheelchair-accessible units is that to be ADA compliant, there must be enough space for a wheelchair user to do a 360-degree turn. These units also have reinforced construction and reinforced handrails.What should I look for in a transport wheelchair? ›
Things to consider before purchasing a transport chair include size, weight capacity, weight, wheel size, frequency of use, how often you travel, ability to fold, materials, and legrests.How much is a wheelchair lift for a van worth? ›
The simplest and most cost-effective wheelchair lift for a car is a platform attached to the trailer hitch that lifts the power wheelchair or mobility scooter slightly off the ground for driving. These wheelchair and scooter lifts start at around $800 and go up to around $2,000 for powered options.What is the politically correct way of saying disabled? ›
Don't automatically refer to 'disabled people' in all communications – many people who need disability benefits and services don't identify with this term. Consider using 'people with health conditions or impairments' if it seems more appropriate.Is a person in a wheelchair considered disabled? ›
Many different kinds of disabilities require the use of wheelchairs for mobility. These are referred to as mobility impairments. Disabilities may be orthopedic (relating to the bone and muscles) or they may be neuromuscular (relating to the nerves and muscles).Is a transport chair covered under Medicare? ›
If the specific criteria are not met, the manual wheelchair will be denied as not reasonable and necessary. A transport chair (E1037, E1038 or E1039) is covered as an alternative to a standard manual wheelchair (K0001) and if basic coverage criteria A-E and G above are met.How many wheelchairs can fit in a van? ›
Yes, many wheelchair vans can accommodate two wheelchairs. However, it largely depends on the type and dimensions of each chair as well as the specific conversions. But it's certainly not impossible to find both rear- and side-entry vans that can comfortably and safely accommodate two different wheelchairs.What is a BraunAbility van? ›
BraunAbility offers the broadest lineup of accessible wheelchair vehicles in the mobility industry. We provide accessible vehicle solutions on the Chrysler Pacifica and Voyager, Dodge Grand Caravan, Honda Odyssey, and Toyota Sienna vehicles.